• Established in 2006 with offices in Athens
and in Brussels and a rapidly-expanding
family of members, clients, partners and
• The reference point for sustainability.
• Offers innovative on-line and off-line
services to 470+ members and clients
from the corporate, financial, public, third
and academic sectors.
• A unique social entrepreneurship model in
Europe, a values-based, independent firm
and catalyst for change.
• Facilitates synergies among members,
between the corporate and third sectors as
well as key stakeholders.
• Effectively communicates CSR and
sustainability news, reports, events and
information on behalf of members and
clients, with a geographic focus on Europe
and with a global audience.
• UN Global Compact signatory and founding
member of the Global Compact Network
Hellas since 2008.
• Member and partner of CSRwire, Inc.,
U.S.A., The Corporate Social Responsibility
• Collaborates with numerous other leading
organisations, including Ethical
• Data Partner for the Global Reporting
Initiative and GRI Organisational|
• Annually funds hard-needed not-for-profit
projects making an impact.
• Has financed 12 charitable projects carried
out by EuroCharity's NGO members to
• Participates in, presents and officially
supports local, regional and international
conferences, events and exhibitions
organised by prestigious companies and
organisations, including Economist
Conferences, Ethical Corporation, FT
Business, Social Capital Media -
SOCAP/Europe, Transparency International,
TBLI Conference B.V., EBD Group AG, Gens
Terra Quaestus Ltd., Institute of Directors
(IOD) India, Enterprise Asia and many
• Co-organises numerous conferences and
events, including the Sustainability Forum,
a training, networking and professional
• Conducts research on sustainability, CSR,
the green economy and the third sector for
members and clients, and recently launched
the EuroCharity in Academia research
• Appointed Sofia Bekatorou, double Olympic
sailing medallist and sports psychologist,
who has served as a member of the
Organising Committee Special Olympics
World Summer Games ATHENS 2011, as
EuroCharity's "Best Practices Ambassador"
and a member of the company's Annual
NGO Project Funding Committee.
• Operates as a 100% carbon neutral firm.
• Has published five EuroCharity Yearbooks
• Twitter (@EuroCharityEU), Facebook
(EuroCharity EU), LinkedIn (EuroCharity)
and YouTube (EuroCharityGrEu).